Children's Premium Cloth Face Masks
Our Medical Officer of Health in Canada, Dr. Theresa Tam, is now recommending we wear one when we are out in public. In some areas, face masks are mandatory for everyone over the age of two in public buildings.
Isn't this a surreal time to be alive?!
These are made by us at Wishy-Washy Cloth and have adjustable elastic to give your child a good, customizable fit. They are available in two sizes: Toddler (2-4 years) or Child (5-12 years).
NOTE: We do not include a pocket for filters because these are non-medical masks. Please do not insert vacuum bags or other non-recommended filters inside your mask. These are meant to be used on their own, or for health care professionals, as an outer layer to extend the life of your PPE.
- Two layers of densely woven, breathable 100% cotton
- Adjustable elastic to fit a range of sizes
- Note that toddler and children's masks do not have a nose wire
- Two sizes: Toddler (ages 2-4 years) and Child (5-12 years)
- See video instructions below on how to get a good fit
🌱 Caring for Your Cloth Mask
- After use, remove by hooking your pinky fingers under the elastic and place in the washer and dryer along with your regular laundry. Don't forget to wash your hands! (How can we possibly forget that these days?!)
⭐ Shipping is done via Canada Post's Untracked Lettermail shipping. If you would like to upgrade to tracked shipping, please select this option at checkout.